3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeecroft Close, Leeds
- GUIDE PRICE: £250,000 - £265,000
- Modern & Stylish Decor, Dining Kitchen
- Beautiful Gardens and Off Street Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Sought After Location
- Early Viewing Is Recommended
Stunning extended semi detached property which is presented to a high specification throughout. The property benefits from: DINING KITCHEN, THREE BEDROOMS, beautiful GARDENS, DRIVEWAY, GARAGE/WORKSHOP
William h Brown are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented, extended semi detached property, located within a sought after cul de sac. Presented to an extremely high standard, accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, spacious lounge with a stunning fireplace, a kitchen/diner with solid oak units, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, three double bedrooms, a high specification house bathroom and an ensuite shower room . A particular feature of this superb property is the extensive private garden, which includes a pond, summerhouse, lawn with mature trees and shrubs and a vegetable plot. Also benefiting from a garage and workshop and generous off street parking. This fantastic property has been tastefully decorated by the current vendors and offers ready to move in to accommodation. We highly recommend an early viewing.
A generous and bright entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, ceiling spotlights, central heating radiator, a useful storage cupboard and a double glazed window.
Lounge 21' into alcove x 11' 1" ( 6.40m into alcove x 3.38m )
A spacious lounge, which benefits from dual aspect double glazed windows and patio doors, which provide access to the garden. The lounge features a superb cast iron fireplace with a gas fire plus a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 20' 2" x 12' 2" max ( 6.15m x 3.71m max )
A modern kitchen diner with a range of solid wood wall and base units and complementary work surfaces. The kitchen briefly comprises; Sink and drainer unit with mixer taps, double electric, fan assisted oven, gas hob with a cooker hood over, an integrated fridge and dishwasher. The dining kitchen also has a coving, ceiling spotlights, a central heating radiator and dual aspect double glazed windows.
Utility Room Irregular Shaped Room 12' 4" max x 6' 4" max ( 3.76m max x 1.93m max )
A well proportioned room which benefits from wall and base units, a stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a dryer and fridge freezer, tiled floor, central heating radiator and a Upvc door to the rear.
Located off the utility room and comprising; W.C, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation
Master Suite 9' x 10' 11" ( 2.74m x 3.33m )
Situated on the ground floor this well presented double bedroom benefits from a door leading to the garden and a central heating radiator. The bedroom opens to a dressing area with a double glazed window and built in wardrobes.
A beautifully presented modern en suite which has a shower cubicle, electric shower, fan and light, wash hand basin, W.C, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Accessed via a turning staircase, the spacious landing has two double glazed windows, a radiator, useful storage cupboard and doors off to:
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 10' 11" ( 4.55m x 3.33m )
Another generous double bedroom, which has a central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation and undereaves storage.
Bedroom Three 12' x 14' 4" ( 3.66m x 4.37m )
The third bedroom offers stunning views over the garden and has a central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
A fully tiled modern four piece suite comprising; shower cubicle with an electric shower, separate bath, W.C, vanity unit, skylight window and a central heating radiator.
To the front and side of the property a gated block paved drive provides lots of parking and leads to the garage to the rear.
A particular feature of this lovely home is the mature rear garden, which is private and enclosed and benefits from well established trees and shrubs. A bridge over the pond leads to a secluded lawn with a summer house, ideal for relaxing and enjoying the garden views. A shed is tucked away and keen gardeners will appreciate the south facing vegetable plot and greenhouse.
A brick built outbuilding with a remote controlled electric door, light and power. The garage opens to a workshop with a ladder to the top floor storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62039249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.