3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWildhay Brook, Hilton, Derby
- Three bedroom
- Semi detached
- Driveway and garage
- Downstairs W/C
- Master En suite
- £1000 Buyers incentive
Bagshaws Residential are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented semi detached property. Ideally located in popular residential area of Hilton, providing easy access to local amenities, travel networks.
Bagshaws Residential are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented semi detached property. Ideally located in popular residential area of Hilton, providing easy access to local amenities, travel networks. In brief the property comprises of entrance hallway, ground floor w/c, kitchen diner, lounge, to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a master en suite, family bathroom. Outside is a low maintenance lawned garden, driveway, parking and a separate garage. This property must be seen to be appreciated please contact the office.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, under stairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the front, low level flush W/C, pedestal wash basin, wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 17' 3" x 10' 4" ( 5.26m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front and side, wall mounted radiator, tv and telephone point, carpet flooring.
Kitchen/diner 17' 3" MAX x 10' 4" MAX ( 5.26m MAX x 3.15m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front and the side, double glazed patio door and single door to the side elevation leading to the garden, fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall and base units with roll edged work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, electric integrated oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Accessed by the stairs from the entrance hall way, leading to three bedrooms and a family bathroom having loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 8" MAX x 9' ( 3.86m MAX x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, tv point, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, fitted with a matching three piece white suite, shower cubicle with shower head over, low level flush w/c, pedestal wash basin, part tiled, shaver point and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.17m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window to the front, fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of a panel bath with shower head over, low level w.c, pedestal wash basin, wall mounted radiator, shaver point, part tiled.
The property benefits from a low maintenance lawned garden, with a patio area enclosed within timber fencing. To the rear of the property is a single garage with a up and over door, with driveway parking. Please contact the office for further information.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62039944.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.