2 bedroom flat for saleDownleaze, Stoke Bishop
Withdrawn from Market
- The characterful accommodation has a bright and spacious feel including a rather special dining room opening into a vaulted kitchen which in turn leads to the rear garden.
- Prestigious and exclusive spot a short walk from Durdham Downs and convenient access to Blackboy Hill, Whiteladies Road, Clifton village and the city centre
- Accommodation: entrance lobby, entrance hall, sitting room, thro' dining room/kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bathroom/wc, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc
- Outside: driveway providing off street parking and garden to the rear measuring 50ft x 38ft
- High ceilings and large windows provide a feeling of light and space throughout the apartment
A grand and impressive 2 bedroom, 2 reception room, 2 'bathroom' hall floor garden flat set in this attractive grade II listed Victorian/Edwardian period semi-detached residence with private entrance, driveway providing off street parking and a rear garden measuring 50ft x 38ft
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
driveway and path leading to the right hand side of the building which leads to the private entrance for the Hall Floor Flat.
(6' 5'' x 6' 0'') (1.95m x 1.83m)
arched double doorway with leaded stain glass lights above, coved ceiling, ceiling rose, attractive feature leaded stain glass inset door, leaded stain glass panels to each side and above, dado rail, black and white tessellated flooring.
(14' 4'' x 9' 7'' with 10'5"/3.18m ceiling height) (4.37m x 2.92m)
doors radiate to sitting room, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bathroom/wc and dining room/kitchen, ceiling cornicing, dado rail, radiator.
(17' 3'' x 13' 9'') (5.25m x 4.19m)
large window to front elevation with a further window to side elevation, Minister style fireplace and sand stone hearth, ceiling cornicing, ceiling rose, picture rose, radiator, tv point, four wall lights.
THRO' DINING ROOM/KITCHEN:
measured and described separately as follows:
(14' 3'' x 11' 2'') (4.34m x 3.40m)
large sash window to rear elevation, recessed fireplace, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, two radiators and feature open archway and two steps lead down into vaulted kitchen.
(14' 0'' to balustrade x 8' 7'') (4.26m x 2.61m)
window to side elevation, door to rear elevation which overlooks the rear garden, kitchen comprising good range of base and wall mounted units with worktop space over, integral appliances include 4 ring gas hob with filter hood over and double electric oven underneath, tall built in fridge/freezer and cupboard housing gas combination boiler, further integral appliances include a dishwasher and automatic washing machine, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and further drainer, tiled splashbacks and vaulted ceiling.
(17' 3'' x 14' 10'') (5.25m x 4.52m)
large window to front elevation, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, picture rail, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
En Suite Bathroom/WC:
(9' 0'' x 6' 1'') (2.74m x 1.85m)
white suite comprising panelled bath with separate hand held shower fitment and mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin with glass shelf, mirror with shaver point, low level wc, ceiling cornicing, extractor fan, spotlight, tiled walls and flooring, and heated towel rail.
(14' 6'' x 8' 4'') (4.42m x 2.54m)
large sash window to rear elevation with the top with stained glass leaded light, ceiling coving and rose, picture rail, radiator.
(11' 9'' x 7' 2'') (3.58m x 2.18m)
window to rear elevation, white suite comprising panelled bath with hand held shower fitment and mixer tap and mains fed shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fitted glass shelf, mirror and shaver point, low level wc, radiator, tiled floor and walls, recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
TO THE FRONT:
there is private use of the driveway which provides off street parking for one car.
(50ft x 38ft) (15.23m x 11.57m)
(accessed from the back door of the kitchen which leads onto a cast iron terrace with steps leading down into the main garden). Steps lead down to a patio area which then in turn leads onto an area laid mainly as lawn with well stocked flower, shrub and tree borders and shed.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 28 January 1981. It is understood that the property also owns a share of the freehold for the building. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £50. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6871422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.