3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMurrin Avenue, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
- Spacious Extended Semi-Detached Villa
- True Walk-in Condition
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Public Rooms
- EER D
- Cul-de-Sac Settting within Popular Bishopbriggs Locale
Extremely well presented three bedroom extended semi-detached villa in true walk-in condition in a much sought after Bishopbriggs location close to schooling and transport links. EER D.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this three bedroom semi-detached villa which is in walk-in condition having been maintained and upgraded to the highest of standards throughout by the current owners.
Set in a popular location the property comprises welcoming reception hallway, spacious lounge with glazed doors giving access to a formal dining room which in turn opens into an attractive family room with patio doors to a raised decked seating area.
Also to the ground floor is a modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door giving access to the rear gardens and driveway.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms with the master bedroom having extensive fitted wardrobes, bedroom two having built-in wardrobes and bedroom three also having a storage cupboard. There is a stunning family bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over bath.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating, externally there are easily maintained gardens to rear with private parking provided by an extensive driveway to side.
Set in an attractive cul-de-sac this property requires early internal viewing to avoid missing out on the opportunity to purchase this stunning family home.
Lounge 12' 5" x 15' 2" ( 3.78m x 4.62m )
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' ( 3.02m x 3.05m )
Family Room 13' x 9' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 11' 6" ( 2.67m x 3.51m )
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.76m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.