4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBramley
Offered to the market with no onward chain this four bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a sought after cul-de-sac in Bramley. The entrance has doors to all rooms on the ground floor with oak flooring laid throughout the reception areas.
* Re-fitted kitchen runs front to back with cream units, stone tiled splash back, AEG oven, 4-ring gas hob, extractor fan and is open plan to the the dining area
* Living room features a fireplace, wall mounted lights and bi-fold doors leading into the conservatory which is a great additional reception space.
* Three bedrooms on the ground floor with bedroom two overlooking the rear garden and benefitting from two built in wardrobes
* Bedroom three is another double with front aspect and bedroom four is a side aspect single room
* Family bathroom fitted with a white suite which includes a panel enclosed bath, low level w.c, sink, wall mounted mirrored cupboard, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, and ceramic tiled flooring
* The loft has been converted and now forms the master bedroom with eaves storage, Velux windows, an en-suite shower room and rear aspect views across the beautifully landscaped garden
* Downstairs cloakroom with low level w.c, corner hand basin, tiled back splash back and ceramic flooring
* No onward chain
* Gas central heating and double glazed windows
* Council Tax Band: F (Waverley Borough Council)
* EPC Current Rating: C
Garden & Exterior
The property is approached by a large front garden and ample parking that leads to a covered entrance porch. The rear garden is seasonally planned and beautifully landscaped with Indian Sandstone and herbaceous borders.
* South facing garden
* Detached single garage
* Pathway and access on both sides of the property
* Direct access to the Downs Link from a lockable gate in the garden
* Quality new fencing enclosing the garden
* Very private and not overlooked
The property is located in the delightful and ever popular village of Bramley, about 4 miles South of Guildford with a fast train to London Waterloo, whilst Shalford Train Station is only 2 miles away. There is a real community atmosphere and benefits from a great selection of amenities which include: green grocer, butchers, barbers, post office, petrol station, convenience store and Boots pharmacy to name but a few. Guildford town centre offers a comprehensive range of shopping, social, recreational & educational facilities and the mainline railway station. St Catherine's School, an independent girls school is near by, as is the "Olde Worlde" village of Wonersh, which is a short distance away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62041870.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 382263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.