2 bedroom terraced house for saleFox Close, Ingleby Barwick
- A Very Well Presented Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Improved to a High Standard & Offering Accommodation of Interest to a Variety of Buyers
- Delightful Gardens with the Rear Enjoying a South Westerly Aspect
- Parking Area to the Rear
- Gas Central Heating System via a Baxi Duo-Tec Combination Boiler
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge with Electric Fire set in a Feature Surround
- Kitchen with Modern Fitted Wall & Base Units, Built in Oven & Hob & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Large Storage Cupboard
- Two Nicely Presented Bedrooms
A Very Well Presented Two Bedroom Terrace House.
Improved to a High Standard and Offering Accommodation of Interest to a Variety of Buyers.
3.76m x 2.77m
3.76m x 2.16m
2.67m x 1.4m
Low maintenance front garden, being mainly gravelled. To the rear there is a very pleasant garden enjoying a south westerly aspect and being mainly laid to lawn with gravelled borders, a paved patio area and timber shed. There is a parking area directly behind the rear garden.
4.83m x 3.78m
3.76m x 2.7m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62045101.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING110101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.