2 bedroom terraced house for saleLilac Close, Bognor Regis
- CHAIN FREE
- Mid-terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
This CHAIN FREE mid terrace house with living/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room & conservatory on the ground floor & two bedrooms & a bathroom on the first floor. Other features include gas central heating, double glazing & an allocated off road parking space at the rear.
This CHAIN FREE two bed mid-terrace house is located in an extremely quiet & desirable location.
The property consists of a living/dining room, a kitchen/breakfast room & a CONSERVATORY, two bedrooms & a bathroom. The rear garden is cottage courtyard styled & has gated rear access to an OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE.
Other features of the property include gas central heating & double glazing. Call or e-mail us today to book your appointment.
Entrance Hall 7' 4" x 3' ( 2.24m x 0.91m )
Frosted double glazed door to front, radiator, door to living/dining room & stairs to first floor landing.
Living/dining Room 14' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point & archway to Kitchen.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base & wall mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces. Sink & drainer unit with double glazed window over. Electric oven & gas hob. Space & plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler & heating control, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed door to Conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Double glazed windows to three sides, tiled floor & double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 8' ( 3.61m x 2.44m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, wall mounted shelving & storage cupboard over stairs with hanging rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear & radiator.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 5" ( 1.91m x 1.65m )
Bath with mixer taps, wall mounted shower & glass shower screen, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiling & lino floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62047393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.