4 bedroom terraced house for saleClaverdale Road, London, London, SW2
Offers in Region of
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Separate dining room
- Gas central heating
- No Onward Chain
- 2 Bathrooms
- Loft conversion
A tastefully restored 1930s terrace, in a quiet residential road minutes away from beautiful Brockwell Park.
A mix of original features and modern additions make this a spacious, comfortable, easy to run home, and the entire house has been recently decorated with new flooring installed throughout.
Solid timber flooring in the bright entrance hall is continued in the living room, dining room and kitchen. Under-stairs storage is spacious, currently being used as a laundry.
The living room has an original brick feature wall and chimney breast with new gas-fired stove-fire, and double glazed bay window.
Easily big enough to seat 6-8 people, the dining room gives access to the garden with recently installed double-glazed French doors.
The kitchen is equipped with the usual facilities with access to the back garden.
Two large double bedrooms, 1 office / single bedroom, and a large newly installed family bathroom open onto the first-floor landing:
- Bedroom 1: Large double bedroom with double glazed bay window.
- Bedroom 2: Large double bedroom with fitted wardrobe storage.
- Bedroom 3: Currently used as an office, but ideal single bedroom/nursery.
- 1st Floor Bathroom: Includes large bath and separate walk-in shower.
The large loft space has been converted into a stunning master bedroom with Juliette balcony, Velux windows and high spec en-suite bathroom. Unusual for a loft conversion, the bathroom is spacious with a large bath and separate walk-in shower.
Double glazing throughout, and new central heating boiler (early 2017).
Stunning loft conversion
North facing garden
Close to transport links
UPVC double glazed windows
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62048473.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35850s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.