2 bedroom flat for saleManor Road, Bournemouth
Withdrawn from Market
- Click virtual tour to see the 3D model.
- Sea views from gardens and the apartment.
- Fully refurbished throughout.
- Kitchen/breakfast room.
- Share of freehold.
- Off road parking.
- Awesome main living room space with a very grand feel to it.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Share of freehold of the building and a 1/19th share in 6 other flats in the building.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A stunning share of freehold apartment in stunning grounds with sea views. Share of freehold of the building and a 1/19th share in 6 other flats in the building.
The property is on the lower ground floor of the building but still has views of the sea, it also has allocated parking at the front of the property and its own Garage.
The key selling points of this property are:
1. It's in a great location.
2. The living space is very good, especially the large main room that has a very grand feel to it.
3. Both bedrooms are doubles.
4. The kitchen/breakfast room is finished to a very high standard.
5. Share of freehold.
6. Awesome gardens with direct access to the cliff top and amazing views.
Call to arrange a viewing, vendor suited.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62048843.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100478001105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr Green Estate Agents, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.