3 bedroom detached house for saleAshbrow Road, Huddersfield
- **GUIDE PRICE £215,000-225,000**
- Excellent Far Reaching Views
- Detached Character Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good Size Garden and Detached Garage
**GUIDE PRICE £215,000-225,000** Oozing charm and class this detached period property is nestled in an elevated position, located on a private lane above Ashbrow Rd with stunning views. Three bedrooms, two reception rooms and a well decorated interior to compliment the array of features on offer.
Never has the term "you could be anywhere" be more appropriate. Tucked away on a private lane off Ashbrow Road. This charming detached character property is a unique find. Nestled in an elevated location, proudly stood within an ample plot with stunning views.......what more could the discerning buyer be looking for?! The property provides three bedrooms, two receptions rooms and bags of period features, all blended with a beautiful contemporary design throughout. From the spacious master bedroom with it's quirky galleried landing to the family bathroom with a sunken bath-you won't believe what this home has to offer. Being only minutes away from the town centres of Huddersfield and Brighouse and also being conveniently placed for M62 motorway links, it would suit a range of buyers from those needing commuter links or for those with family needing nearby schooling. Don't miss out an early viewing is essential to appreciate the real location, size and charm of this attractive property.
Enter from the front elevation via a timber and glazed door in to the entrance hall, having a radiator and showcasing the first taster of the character features throughout with exposed beams. Providing access to both ground floor reception rooms and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 22' 5" x 16' 2" in to recess ( 6.83m x 4.93m in to recess )
Positioned to the front of the property and having a feeling of grandeur. The lounge has dual aspect windows to front, rear and side allowing a good degree of light to flow through the room. Having wood flooring, a radiator, wall lights and the real feature of the room being the galleried landing above.
Dining Room 15' 4" x 16' 2" in to recess ( 4.67m x 4.93m in to recess )
Also being positioned to the front of the property and having the attractive woodland aspect is the dining room, which is also ample in size and has a feature stone floor, radiator and fireplace with inset wood burner. Access to the kitchen is gained here.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 7' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.31m )
The quirky kitchen is well appointed with a range of wall and base fitted units with tiling to the splashback areas, solid wood work surfaces over and incorporating a feature Belfast sink. There is an integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above. Space for a fridge freezer and a tiled floor. The kitchen features exposed beams and two windows to the side elevation, as well as a velux, again making this a lovely light room. The central heating boiler is housed within the kitchen where there is also a radiator. There are two doors one leading to a useful cellar storage cupboard, the other to the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which provides access to all first floor rooms.
Master Bedroom 16' 3" x 16' 4" Ltd head height ( 4.95m x 4.98m Ltd head height )
An excellent master bedroom with an enviable galleried landing, offering a neutral theme- a perfect haven for relaxing. There is a double glazed velux window and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.62m max x 3.25m max )
Bedroom two is accessed via an original wood door and offers a good size space with neutral decor and outstanding views via the double glazed window to the front elevation, looking out over Huddersfield and beyond. There are exposed beams to the ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 7" max incl bulkhead ( 2.54m x 2.31m max incl bulkhead )
A further good size single bedroom with a double glazed window to the front elevation, taking in the attractive views. There are useful shelves and drawers fitted over the bulkhead and a radiator.
Stepping down in to the house bathroom. This bespoke space is fitted with a sunken bath, separate shower cubicle with electric shower fitment, floating sink and low flush WC. The bathroom is partly tiled floor and walls and has ceiling spotlighting, as well as a velux window.
Externally the property offers a real sizeable plot incorporating a double and single garage, plus storage shed and parking. Not to mention a well placed lawned garden to the rear, ideal for those with children or those looking for somewhere to entertain. The rear garden is accessed via either side of the property and really showcases the delightful views and tranquility of this properties position.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62049557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF108078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.