2 bedroom flat for saleSapphire Court, Tower Hill, E1
- Superb two bedroom apartment in desirable location
- Bright dual aspect reception perfect for entertaining
- Sleek kitchen with fitted appliances and breakfast bar
- Master bedroom with smart en-suite and two walk-in wardrobes
- Good sized second double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Underground parking
- Private balcony overlooking peaceful residents' gardens
- Fantastic location for access to the City and Canary Wharf
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This immaculate two bedroom, two bathroom duplex apartment is situated moments from Tower Hill and the City, offering spacious interiors and modern décor finished to a high standard throughout.
Ensign Street is close to a range of shops, restaurants and bars including at nearby St Katharine Docks and Brick Lane. Local transport links include Tower Hill and Aldgate East Underground stations, Tower Gateway DLR, Tower Pier and a cycle superhighway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1042075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.