5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Marklands, Markland Hill Lane, Bolton
- ONLY 5% DEPOSIT NEEDED TO BUY THIS PROPERTY, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A GOVERNMENT EQUITY LOAN OF 20%.
- High specification German Built Nolte Kitchens with integral appliances
- LAST PROPERTY REMAINING
- No estate agency to pay with our assisted sale of your home scheme
- Bi-fold doors from kitche/diner/family room to garden
- Block paved driveway and integral garage
- Sought after location situated near exclusive and desirable schools
- Burglar alarms, chrome light switches and many other features as standard.
- Exterior all landscaped, turfed and fenced.
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED (not if using Help to Buy)
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!! You can buy this stunning, brand new 5 bedroom home with only 5% DEPOSIT, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A GOVERNMENT EQUITY LOAN OF 20%. In this sought after popular area in close proximity to desirable schools. A generously appointed high specification five bedroom detached family home complete with integral garage and two car parking spaces on a block paved driveway. PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED (not if using Help to Buy)
The wide central hallway leads to a formal lounge to the front of the property with feature bay window and to a contemporary, light and sunny living area comprising a combined highly specified German built Nolte kitchen with quality Neff electrical appliances including integral fridge freezer and dishwasher and Neff double oven, hob and contemporary extractor fan. THERE IS STILL LIMITED TIME TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN COLOUR SCHEME! The light and exceptionally spacious dining/family area with bi-fold doors out to the rear garden. Downstairs is completed by a cloakroom -w/c, utility room and additional storage space.
Downstairs is completed by a w/c, utility room and additional storage space.
Upstairs the attractive landing leads to a master bedroom suite comprising an exclusive bathroom with walk in double shower and spacious dressing area, a guest double bedroom suite with an en-suite bathroom, a further two double bedrooms and a very generous single bedroom all served by a well- appointed family bathroom with high quality fittings, towel rails, vanity unit and more.
Externally there is turf, landscaping and fencing included as well as outside tap to rear, outside electric socket access as well as lighting. This garden is not overlooked.
Also includes burglar alarm, chrome light switches and many other features as standard.
* For those with a property to sell we can help you sell your house quickly with no estate agency fees to pay.
Please visit Westchurch Homes website for further details http://www.westchurchhomes.co.uk
Lounge - 5.586 x 3.638 (18'3" x 11'11") -
Kitchen / Family Room - 7.176 x 4.649 (23'6" x 15'3") -
Utility - 2.737 x 1.785 (8'11" x 5'10") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.687 x 3.344 (12'1" x 10'11") -
Ensuite 1 - 2.203 x 1.834 (7'2" x 6'0") -
Dressing Room - 2.203 x 1.79 (7'2" x 5'10") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.095 x 2.989 (10'1" x 9'9") -
En-Suite 2 - 3.095 x 1.03 (10'1" x 3'4") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.687 x 3.487 (12'1" x 11'5") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.095 x 2.699 (10'1" x 8'10") -
Bedroom 5 - 3.544 x 3.426 (11'7" x 11'2") -
Bathroom - 2.256 x 2.153 (7'4" x 7'0") -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26519696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.