2 bedroom terraced house for saleStanley Close, Thornaby, STOCKTON-ON-TEES
- £1,000 BUYER INCENTIVE
- **GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £70,000**
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Parking for One Vehicle
- Popular Thornaby Location
**GUIDE PRICE £50,000 - £70,000** In our opinion this is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers to get on the property ladder or investor landlords to increase their portfolio.
In our opinion this is an ideal opportunity for first time buyers to get on the property ladder or investor landlords to increase their portfolio, this two double bedroom mid terraced house in Thornaby is well maintained throughout and is ideally situated for good local amenities, schools, commuter routes including the A19 and A66, Thornaby train station and Durham University Queen's Campus.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, single glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 1" x 13' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.99m )
Single double glazed door leading to the garden and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 5' 1" x 10' 1" ( 1.55m x 3.07m )
Fully fitted kicthen with a range of wall and base units, tiled splash back, a 1 and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Stairs leading from the hall.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 9' ( 2.46m x 2.74m )
Built in wardrobes, two double glazed windows to the front elevation and a radiator.
Suite Comprising: part tiled, panelled bath with shower over, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and a modern wall mounted radiator / stainless steel towel rail.
To the front of the property is parking for one vehicle and to the rear of the property is a fully enclosed not over looked garden with patio and lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62052839.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.