1 bedroom apartment for saleAvantgarde Tower, 1 Avantgarde Place, London, E1
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 6th floor South facing with clear view of the City and Canary Wharf skylines
- South facing balcony
- Residents gym and residents lounge
- 24 Hour concierge
- Subject to an existing tenancy expiring April 2018
- Landlord only option to break from December 2017
- Rent £27,820 per annum / £540 per week
- 0.1 miles from Shoreditch station
A beautifully finished south facing one bedroom apartment in the Avantgarde development, ideally located in Shoreditch.
This apartment offers approximately 508 sq ft of living space and is situated on the 6th floor. Accommodation comprises open plan fully fitted kitchen to include Siemens appliances and wine cooler, reception and dining area leading out to semi-enclosed balcony with stunning views of the City skyline, large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, contemporary Roca bathroom, wood veneer flooring, comfort cooling and excellent storage.
Residents will benefit from the 24 hour concierge service, an entrance foyer and residents lounge to rival the very best boutique hotels, secured bicycle storage, communal landscaped urban gardens, private residents' roof terrace and a state of the art basement gymnasium. Avantgarde is ideally located in Zone 1, approximately 0.1 mile from Shoreditch station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62053828.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRL140256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.