6 bedroom detached house for saleWillowhayne, East Preston
- Detached six bedroom house
- 6041 sq ft (561.22 sq m)
- Three reception rooms
- Gym house with jacuzzi
- Landscaped gardens and double garage
- CCTV security system
- Local shops only 350 yrds away
- Half a mile to mainline station
- Interested in this property or anything similar coming up? Call us on
Stunning and luxurious six bedroom house on the private Willowhayne estate. Sumptuously upgraded by the current owners, features include: underfloor heating, cctv security system and a Stoneham designed kitchen with a gas fired Aga. This spacious and flexible accommodation offers plenty of room for entertaining and would be a wonderful place to raise a family. If this is not enough there is also a bespoke gym house with a sunken jacuzzi and bifold doors that allow you to enjoy the beautifully landscaped gardens. EER C76
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2464012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Adams Estate Agents, East Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.