3 bedroom terraced house for saleDames Road, Forest Gate, E7
- Brilliant three bedroom terraced house
- Spacious interiors finished to a good modern standard
- Boasts ample living and entertaining space
- Offers good built-in storage
- Large family bathroom and additional W/C
- Offers a basement and beautiful rear garden
- Close to shops and amenities
- Near reliable transport links and green spaces
This spacious three bedroom terrace house offers a superb open-plan reception/dining room with a spacious and naturally bright kitchen/breakfast room, offers a forty-one foot rear garden and also features basement.
The property is set close to a selection of local shops and amenities, with the more extensive range available in nearby Westfield Stratford shopping centre. The gorgeous greenery of Wanstead Flats is moments away, as are reliable transport links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1040588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.