5 bedroom detached house for saleWest Hanney
Withdrawn from Market
- New Five Bedroom Detached House
- Sitting Room with Fireplace
- Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Ground Floor Bedroom with En-Suite Shower
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower
- Family Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Three Further Bedrooms
- Courtyard Development
- Private Garden
This stunning new detached five bedroom house is situated on a small exclusive development of just six properties in the quintessential village of West Hanney.
The large, bright and spacious entrance hall has floor to ceiling windows, is fully tiled and gives access to the ground floor rooms. The dual aspect ground floor bedroom has bi-fold doors to the rear garden and an en-suite shower. There is a separate cloakroom. The study/tv room benefits from down lighters and bi-fold doors to the rear garden, a dual aspect living room with a feature fireplace, down lighters and doors to the garden patio. The stunning L shaped kitchen/family/dining room offers superb family living and is fully tiled with natural light flooding in from three sides and doors leading to the rear patio. The central island houses the induction hob, with extractor fan over, two built in ovens and breakfast bar. The range of units house the inbuilt microwave, dishwasher, fridge, wine cooler, washer/dryer and freestanding fridge/freezer with floor level lighting. The ground floor benefits from underfloor heating throughout. To the first floor the family bathroom is tiled and has a bath and separate shower cubicle, the master bedroom benefits from a tiled en-suite with bath and separate double shower cubicle, there are three further bedrooms.
The rear of the property has lawn to two sides with paving and patio area outside the kitchen and living room. There is also side access. The property benefits from solid oak doors throughout, fitted carpets or tiles and solar panels. The front is approached by a shared block paved driveway with borders planted with flowers and shrubs.Walnut Court lies in the centre of the popular South Oxfordshire village of West Hanney. West Hanney is situated just to the north of Wantage and adjacent to East Hanney. The Hanney villages benefit from local pubs, restaurants, village shop, Churches, St James C of E primary school and pre-school.
Walnut Court lies in the centre of the popular South Oxfordshire village of West Hanney. West Hanney is situated just to the north of Wantage and adjacent to East Hanney. The Hanney villages benefit from local pubs, restaurants, village shop, Churches, St James C of E primary school and pre-school.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8219682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Grove - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.