2 bedroom flat for sale30 Saltire Street, Granton, Edinburgh, EH5 1PT
- Well-presented, two-bedroom, main door, ground-floor flat, with a private wood-deck garden terrace a view to the Forth, set within a modern residential development.
- Located in the popular Granton area, north of Edinburgh's city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, open plan living / dining room and kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating, and good storage provision.
- The development also provides a landscaped grounds, and ample residential parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Thurs 6-8 or Sun 2-4
Well-presented, two-bedroom, main door, ground-floor flat, with a private wood-deck garden terrace a view to the Forth, set within a modern residential development, located in the popular Granton area, north of Edinburgh's city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features ample space for outerwear storage. Set to the rear is the open-plan living space including a patio door to the private terrace garden. A modern fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled splash-back, unit downlight, fridge/freezer and an integrated dishwasher, oven, ceramic hob and canopy. Front facing, bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is also front facing and includes a built-in wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. A modern family bathroom is set internally off the hall, and is fitted with a three piece suite including a shower above the bath. Granton lies approximately three miles north of the city centre, and lies within easy reach of the fashionable Shore area and Ocean Terminal, providing facilities including a cinema, high-street shops, and a range of popular restaurants. Within a couple of miles there are a number of supermarkets, and Craigleith Retail Park offers additional shopping facilities. There are frequent public transport links from West Granton Road and Waterfront Avenue to and from the city centre, and the property lies close to the charming waterfront path and causeway leading towards Cramond Island, an ideal route for joggers, dog walkers, and families. The area is home to the new Edinburgh College, and also offers well-regarded local schooling.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2794650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.