3 bedroom link detached house for saleRosewood Court, Marton
- Significantly Extended Three Bedroom Link Detached Home
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Snug
- 22ft plus Through Lounge Diner
- 17ft plus Conservatory
- Block Paved Driveway Providing Parking for Approximately Three/Four Cars
- Single Garage
- Three Generous Size Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Michael Poole Estate Agents in Nunthorpe welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom link detached home which is a credit to the current owners. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, 22ft through lounge diner, open plan kitchen/breakfast/snug and a UPVC double glazed conservatory enjoying views of the rear garden. The first floor comprises three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is an extended driveway and lowered kerb to provide parking for approximately three cars and access to a single garage. To the rear of the property is a delightful garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area and timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62059498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OOH170115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.