2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpton Road, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
****TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED (WAS ORIGINALLY A THREE BED AND COULD EASILY BE CONVERTED BACK)****DOUBLE GLAZING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****CONSERVATORY****OFF ROAD PARKING**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. VIEWING ADVISED!
A two bedroom semi detached property (was originally a three bed, but could easily be converted back) with off road parking. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having a rear garden, double glazing, gas central heating and a rear garden. Viewing advised!
Stoned driveway with off road parking and path leading to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, built-in cupboard, door to kitchen and door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 2" ( 4.55m x 3.40m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, ceiling light and rose, coving to ceiling, wall lights, cupboard with double glazed obscure window to side, multi fuel burner with surround, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and double glazed French doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.99m x 2.79m )
Double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear, spot lights, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units with under lighting, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, wine rack, tiled splashbacks, worktops, plumbing for washing machine, oven hood, fan heater and tiled floor.
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 20' x 8' 2" max ( 6.10m x 2.49m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, access to loft and two gas central heated radiators.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" max x 10' 1" ( 3.45m max x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, wall lights, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed window to front aspect, spot lights, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Gate to front, outside lighting, outside tap, patio, stoned area, steps down to lawn, further patio area, vegetable patch, apple tree and timber sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62059612.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.