5 bedroom house for saleBones Meadow, Polruan, Fowey, Cornwall
- Three floors of stunning accommodation. Brand-new high specification build.
- Spectacular vaulted entrance foyer
- Five bedroom suites. Open plan Kitchen / Dining room.
- Dual aspect sitting room
- Glazed wrap around balcony. Cinema room.
- Equipment & garden storage room
- Computer / app controlled heating system. Air source heat-pump. Heat recovery ventilation system
Brand-new contemporary three storey house enjoying smart home technology and stunning views of Fowey harbour.
Shore Enough is the last opportunity to purchase a house within this exclusive landmark development of just 4 high specification contemporary houses. Set in an elevated position within the highly desirable and traditional fishing village of Polruan, the property is located in a tucked away, traffic free cul-de-sac comprising just the 4 houses, that due to their position afford amazing south-westerly views over much of Polruan village itself, a vast expanse of Fowey Harbour and across to Fowey.
Brand-new houses of this size (over 3500 square feet) are an exceptionally rare offering in such picturesque settings as Polruan. Combine this with the level of specification and quality of finish that has been bestowed upon Shore Enough and you quickly realise what a highly unusual and desirable house this is. Very few properties can compare in terms of their scale or quality, let alone the amazing views you will enjoy, whether you are in almost any room, sitting on the wraparound glazed balcony or just pottering in the gardens.
Fine joinery and an exceptional attention to detail throughout combine to provide features such as the stunning Iroko staircases that link all three storeys. The principal floor is just waiting for the party or family gathering to begin! A wonderfully sociable kitchen is open plan to the main dining area that in turn leads through to the spacious sitting room, with all taking in the views and enjoying access to the full width balcony terrace. Exquisite bathroom suites with sanitary ware and tiling by Porcelenosa complete the fabulous presentation.
The house layout has been exceptionally well planned by its London based architect. It features almost everything you would ever design in to the ultimate holiday home but equally, it would also make a stunning principle home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62059678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU170082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.