2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBurlish Close, Stourport-On-Severn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
****TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW****NO UPWARD CHAIN****DOUBLE GLAZING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING**** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, lean to/utility, two bedrooms and shower room.
A two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac location and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, lean to/utility, two bedrooms and shower room. The property also benefits from having a rear garden, driveway parking, garage, gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing highly recommended!
Stoned fore garden with block paved driveway leading to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to side, access to loft, ceiling light, built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 9" ( 5.13m x 3.28m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, electric fire with surround, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, double glazed door to garden, ceiling light and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' ( 2.87m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, integrated dishwasher and door to lean to/utility.
Lean To/ Utility 14' 3" x 4' 11" ( 4.34m x 1.50m )
Double glazed obscure door to front and rear, ceiling light, plumbing for washing machine, wood effect flooring and door to garage.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspects, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, fully tiled, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin and walk-in shower cubicle.
Fenced borders with patio, lawn and timber shed.
Garage 17' 2" x 8' 4" ( 5.23m x 2.54m )
Up and over door, power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62060794.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.