2 bedroom flat for saleAbility Place, Tower Hamlets, E14
- Beautiful modern development with concierge facilities
- Ninth floor apartment with stylish interiors throughout
- Spacious reception room with dual aspect windows
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Private balcony overlooking South Dock
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
This stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a private balcony with beautiful dock views and is situated in a prestigious development moments away from Canary Wharf.
Close to the bustling bars, restaurants and cafes of Canary Wharf. Transport links include South Quay station (DLR) and local bus services. For the motorist easy access to the Limehouse Link, Blackwall tunnel and A roads in and out of London and the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62062264.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.