2 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Connaught Apartments, Connaught Road, Silvertown, E16
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2nd Floor Location
- 584 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Gated Development
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- No Onward Chain
- Ground Rent: £25.00 Per Annum
- Service Charge: £1,650.00 Per Annum
- Lease Length: 999 Years from 2001
- Council Tax: Band (C)
Located on the second floor of a modern residential building, this beautiful two bedroom apartment offers superb living space with a tastefully decorated interior, in an excellent location, close to London City Airport.
The property benefits from a spacious reception room with dining area, modern fitted kitchen, well proportioned bedroom, second bedroom and family bathroom.
Royal Connaught Apartments is located on the edge of the Thames and benefits from off-street parking.
Transport links close to the property include London City Airport & Pontoon Dock (DLR services) and a variety of A roads for travel to and from Canary Wharf, the City, central London and beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62063474.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MADBR_002744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.