3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddlewich Road, Winsford
- Beautiful extended semi detached property
- Lounge, fitted kitchen/dining Room
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom and separate W.C
- Private rear garden with open views
- storage shed/ garage
- Drive to the front with parking for several vehicles
- Upvc double glazed, GCH
- Viewing highly recommended
Lounge: 17'3 x 10'3 Feature Upvc double glazed Rock double glazed door with Upvc glass inset, Upvc double glazed opaque side panel window, Upvc double glazed bow window to the front elevation, T.V aerial point, wall mounted T.V point, feature wall mounted electric fire, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor and radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Room: 17'5 (max into chimney breast) narrowing to 8'5 x 17'8 narrowing to 12'1
Dining Area: Feature fireplace with tiled sides and slate hearth, laminate wood style flooring, double opening French Doors leading to the rear garden and radiator.
Kitchen Area: Upvc double glazed door to the side elevation with glass insets, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation further Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a comprehensive range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a automatic washing machine, four ring electric hob with electric oven and grill beneath and extractor over, integrated fridge freezer and laminate wood flooring.
Landing: Loft access, coved ceiling, Upvc double glazed opaque window to the side elevation and radiator.
Bedroom One: 11'10 x 10'9 Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, mirrored wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two: 11'6 x 10'9 Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9'4 x 8'6 Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Separate W.C: Upvc double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, low level W.C, half wood panelled and half tiled walls, tile effect flooring and radiator.
Bathroom: Upvc double glazed opaque glass window to the front elevation, panelled bath with side taps and shower attachment, electric shower over bath, low level W.C, wash hand basin set on vanity unit, spot lights and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a long gravel driveway with extra parking bay offering off road parking for several vehicles and leading to the garage/storeage shed.
To the rear of the property is a beautiful private and enlaced garden which overlooks open countryside, Indian stone patio area, gravelled seating area, lawned garden and Pagoda with seating.
Garage/ Storage Shed: courtesy door to the front and rear, power and light.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101414028793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coulby Conduct, Middlewich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.