1 bedroom flat for saleDalston Lane, Hackney, London, E8
- Own Private Entrance
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights
- Sleek Lines and Bespoke Modern Designs
- Sumptuous Wooden Flooring
- Brand New Kitchen and Bathroom
- Ideal First Time Purchase Offered with No Chain
- Secure Off Street Parking Space
This fantastic, wonderfully bright apartment occupies part of the raised ground floor of this enchanting four-storey detached Victorian residence. Newly created and enjoying a stunning interior with sleek lines and a glorious mixture of classic features and bespoke modern designs. Composed of its own private entrance, an inviting reception hall, an exquisite living/entertaining space with a striking fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, one double bedroom, and a chic bathroom. Conveniently located for Ridley Road, Broadway Market and Kingsland Road as well as Dalston Junction Overground and Hackney Downs Stations close at hand. No on-going chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC110981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.