3 bedroom flat for saleDalston Lane, Hackney, London, E8
- Own Private Entrance
- Exposed Brickwork
- Sumptuous Wooden Flooring
- Exquisite Bespoke Features
- Secure Off Street Parking and a Courtyard Garden
- Excellent Choice of Primary and Secondary Schools
- No On-going Chain
This truly magnificent apartment occupies the ground and lower ground floors of this enchanting four-storey detached double-fronted Victorian residence. Benefiting from its own private entrance, off street parking, a courtyard and offering a stunning interior with sleek lines and a glorious mixture of classic features and bespoke designs. Composed of an exquisite living/entertaining space bathed in natural light with steps leading to a striking fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Master bedroom en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. Close to Ridley Road, Broadway Market and Kingsland Road as well as Dalston Junction Overground and Hackney Downs Stations.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.