Farm land for saleChildersgate, Spalding
GENERAL REMARKS AND STIPULATIONS
1. SITUATION - The land abuts Childers Gate, approximately 1 mile north east of Sutton St. James, Spalding, Lincolnshire.
2. METHOD OF SALE - The Farm is offered for sale by Informal Tender and prospective Purchasers should submit their best offer on the attached Tender Form to the offices of Maxey Grounds & Co., 20 - 24 Market Place, MARCH, PE15 9JH or 1 - 3 South Brink, WISBECH, PE13 1JA, by 12 noon on Thursday 29th September 2016.
3. DESCRIPTION - An enclosure of arable land numbered TF 4119 - 0840 on the National Grid Ordnance Survey Map and extending to 4.69 acres 1.898 hectares (more or less).
4. EXCHANGE OF CONTRACTS AND COMPLETION - Exchange of Contracts will take place 15 working days after receipt by the Purchaser's solicitor of a draft contract with completion as soon as possible, thereafter.
A deposit of 10% of the purchase price will be payable on Exchange of Contracts.
5. POSSESSION - Vacant possession will be given upon completion of the purchase.
Early entry may be permitted upon payment of a double deposit in order that the Purchaser can carry out cultivations, etc., at his own risk.
6. TENANT RIGHT - All unexhausted manurial values and lime residues are included in the sale.
No claim for dilapidations, if any, shall be made by the Purchaser against the Vendors or the outgoing Tenants.
7. LAND CLASSIFICATION - The land is shown as Grade 2 on the Agricultural Land Classification Map for England and Wales, Sheet 124.
8. PREVIOUS CROPPING
2016 2015 2014 2013 2012
Spring Barley Wheat Wheat Wheat Wheat
9. BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME - It is intended that 1.88 hectares of Entitlements will be transferred to the Purchaser or his nominee following completion of the sale at no additional charge.
The outgoing Tenants will retain all payments in respect of the 2016 claim year and the Purchaser will be required to indemnify them in respect of any breaches of cross compliance up to 31st December 2016.
10. OUTGOINGS - Such of the outgoings as are known are mentioned in these particulars, but no guarantee is given that the amounts stated are accurate or that all outgoings appear.
Drainage rates payable for the year to 31st March 2017 (apportioned for guidance only) are:-
South Holland Internal Drainage Board - £32.04
11. RIGHTS OF WAY AND EASEMENTS - The land is offered for sale with the benefit of and subject to all rights of way, water and other rights and to all easements and wayleaves for electric cables, wires, pylons, stays and transformers (if any) also all telephone poles and wires at present erected on or passing over or under land and to all agreements or pending agreements in regard thereto.
12. MISREPRESENTATION ACT - These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective Purchasers to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up any negotiations, but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly, neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the Agent nor the Vendors are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their contents. In the event of the Agent or the Vendors Solicitor supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective Purchasers, whether oral or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
13. PLANS, AREAS AND SCHEDULES - These have been prepared as accurately as possible, based upon Ordnance Survey and other plans. They are published for administrative purposes only and, although believed to be correct, their accuracy is not guaranteed. A large scale plan is available upon request.
14. VALUE ADDED TAX - Any guide price quoted or discussed is exclusive of V.A.T. In the event that a sale of the property or part of the property becomes chargeable a supply for the purposes of V.A.T. such tax will be payable (or become payable) by the Purchasers in addition to the purchase price.
15. PARTICULARS - The Particulars were prepared in September 2016.
16. VIEWING - Interested parties may view the land at their own risk, during daylight hours, on foot only, with a set of these Particulars in hand. Use of vehicles by arrangement only, with Maxey Grounds & Co. please.
For further particulars apply to:-
Maxey Grounds & Co. Mr. P.J. Burns B.Sc.
Agricultural Department Messrs. Chattertons Solicitors
20 - 24 Market Place Dembleby House
MARCH 12 Broad Street
PE15 9JH SPALDING
Tel: 01354 602030 Tel: 01775 768774
E-mail: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100277005803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maxey Grounds & Co LLP, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.