6 bedroom detached house for saleGower Street, Newcastle
- New to the Market and Soon to be Completed - Floor Area circa 280 sq m / 3000 sq ft
- Exclusive Development of Four, Three Storey Contemporary Victorian Villas
- Bespoke Architectural Design and Luxuriously Appointed Throughout
- Unique Town Position having Considerable Privacy with West Facing Rear Aspect in the Prestigious Brampton Conservation Area
- Superb Modern Internal Family Layout including Impressive Open Plan Kitchen Diner/Family Area
- Very Adaptable Middle Floor Family Accommodation. Imposing Second Floor Master Bedroom Suite with dual aspect feature window
- Help To Buy Equity Loan Available up to 20% with 5% Deposit 75% Mortgage
Now available to the market an exclusive development of four, three storey contemporary Victorian villas situated within a unique and convenient private town position with private access from Gower Street. Nestled in the prestigious Brampton conservation area, adjacent to Brampton park with its delightful grounds, Cafe, Museum and children's play area. Brampton Villas offers a unique opportunity to own a prestigious and imposing new build residence which carefully blends traditional Victorian features and scale with contemporary design and finishes. It truly offers the best of both worlds.
Of architectural bespoke design having a most attractive external appearance with feature apex to top floor. Internally offering a superb modern family layout with key accommodation features providing formal living room with front bay, most impressive Gori Italian designer kitchen having underfloor heating and bi-folding doors giving access to rear garden. Separate utility and cloakroom. The middle floor provides a most adaptable layout with family/guest bedroom and luxurious bath/shower room suites, in addition there is a third reception space with dual aspect window creating an ideal "adults retreat" such as a private sitting/media room or alternatively a useful playroom or further bedroom accommodation if required. To the second floor there is an imposing master bedroom suite with further luxurious en suite bathroom and dual aspect outlook including feature glass apex balcony facing to the front. In addition to this floor is a further bedroom or alternative study.
The accommodation in brief comprises:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5597374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Follwells Ltd , Newcastle-Under-Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.