5 bedroom detached house for saleChairmakers Way, Frieth, Buckinghamshire, RG9
- A substantial 5 bedroom detached new build house
- Built by renowned local developer Hamdem Homes
- Large bespoke kitchen/family room with central island
- Double aspect living room with stunning fireplace and Bi-fold doors
- Triple aspect dining room with additional doors to terrace
- Detached double garage with first floor room
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with countryside views
- Marlow 6 miles
- Henley-on-Thames 7 miles
- High Wycombe 7 miles
Elizabeth House is a substantial and beautifully appointed brand new home built by local developer Hamden Homes. Standing in delightful grounds the property offers a mix of generous accommodation over three floors, including four large reception rooms, five bedroom suites and detached double garage. The heart of the house is a beautiful kitchen/family room with bespoke fitted kitchen units, complimented by black granite work surfaces and a large central island with silestone worktop which is then complete with French limestone flooring.
The landscaped grounds are approached through electronically operated gates at the front of the development, over a shingled driveway leading to a brick paved parking area in front of the double garage.
The rear garden offers a large level lawn overlooking mature countryside and fields beyond and includes a large terrace area ideal for al fresco dining.
Elizabeth House is located in the heart of this sought after Chiltern village, in an area of outstanding beauty between the riverside towns of Marlow and Henley, which provide a superb range of shopping, dining and recreational facilities.
The area offers great commuting with Marlow Station providing access to London Paddington via Maidenhead, whilst High Wycombe Station provides fast direct access to London Marylebone. The A404 Marlow bypass gives fast access to the M4 at J8/9 Maidenhead and the M40 can be accessed within 4 miles at J4 Handy Cross or J5 Stokenchurch.
Schooling in the area includes Sir William Borlase Grammar School in Marlow, Rupert House Preparatory School in Henley, Wycombe Abbey for girls, The Royal Grammar School at High Wycombe and St. Pirans in Maidenhead.
Local recreational facilities include golf at Harleyford, Temple & Henley, cycling, walking & riding in the Hambleden Valley, rowing at both Marlow & Henley, as well as the Court Gardens Leisure complex in Pound Lane Marlow, and the National Sports Centre at Bisham Abbey.
From the centre of Marlow, proceed west from the obelisk along West Street towards Henley. Turn right at Platt garage into Oxford Road, continue up Chalkpit Lane, passing through the hamlet of Bovingdon Green, continuing on the Frieth Road. On reaching Frieth crossroads turn left, climb the hill, passing the Church and village school on the left hand side, where the turning to Elizabeth House can be found directly opposite.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLW130310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.