3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLlewellyn Street, Trecynon, Aberdare, CF44 8HU
- **Victorian Bliss - Shabby Chic Heaven**
- Family Lounge - Beautiful Bay Window
- Stunning Orginal Features Throughout
- Beautiful Kitchen/ Diner with Island
- A Magical Good Sized Rear Garden
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Family Bathroom with Roll Top Bath
- EPC rating C
**Victorian Bliss - Shabby Chic Heaven** SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - The opportunity to purchase this substantial Victorian property in a sought after location close to Aberdare Park and walking distance to Aberdare Town Centre. This fantastic 3 Bedroom property is a great spacious family home for any first / second time buyer. With a large open plan lounge, good sized country cottage style Kitchen and island. Family bathroom with roll top bath. This property has it all!!
The district of Trecynon is an established residential area approx. 1/2 mile North of Aberdare Town centre. There are a range of local amenities. Aberdare Park offers a range of recreational activities, pleasant walks etc..
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 361566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sophie Hill, Merthyr Tydfil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.