3 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Edwards Gardens, Barnsley, S70
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TERRACE
- ACCOMMODATION OVER THREE FLOORS
- THREE BEDROOMS - GARDENS FRONT & REAR
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM SUITE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING - DOUBLE GLAZED
- ACCESS TO TOWN CENTRE AND LOCKE PARK
- CLOSE TO M1 MOTORWAY NETWORK
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
A recently refurbished attractive property enjoying a pleasant backwater position off Blenheim Road close to Locke Park and Town centre.
Having been fully refurbished throughout this well presented three bedroom terrace will not fail to impress. Offering accommodation over three floors the property features an attractive fitted dining kitchen and modern white bathroom suite. Having pleasant gardens to front and rear the property enjoys a pleasant backwater position set back off Blenheim Road. Benefitting from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing the property is offered with no vendor chain. Ideally situated for town centre amenities, nearby Locke Park and M1 motorway the property may appeal to the young/professional couple or family.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62066275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR170675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.