3 bedroom detached house for saleBowling Green Road, Old Quarter, Stourbridge, DY8
- IN NEED OF RENOVATION AND MODERNISATION
- Detached Family Home
- Popular Old Quarter Address
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Private Rear Garden
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Walton and Hipkiss are pleased to market for sale this DETACHED FAMILY HOME in a POPULAR and SOUGHT AFTER OLD QUARTER location. Although the property is in need of RENOVATION AND MODERNISATION, this home offers SPACIOUS accommodation and is ideally located for those looking for good schools and close proximity to local amenities. The property comprises a two reception rooms, kitchen, wooden conservatory, downstairs WC, three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. In addition to this, the property further enjoys off road parking, a single garage and a good size mature and private garden. Viewing is advised early.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62066464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8198072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton & Hipkiss, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.