3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFleet Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious living room with open plan dining room
- Kitchen with door to garden
- Dining room with French doors leading to the rear
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazed
- Allocated parking to front
- Single garage with driveway parking to front
- Close to shops and schools
This spacious three bedroom staggered terrace house is situated in a sought after cul de sac location on the popular Woosehill development. Accommodation comprises open plan living/dining room, kitchen to the rear. Three first floor double bedrooms and a garage in a near-by block.
Fleet Close is a pleasant cul-de-sac which on the popular Woosehill development. Woosehill has a medical centre and Morrisons supermarket, both within walking distance, and well regarded junior school at nearby Hawthorns. The town is approx 1.5 miles distant and there is a main line train station to Waterloo. The A329m and M4 can be accessed via the east of the town.
The 36ft deep x 18ft wide rear garden is laid mainly to lawn and enclosed by wooden fencing, with a patio to the rear with steps up to the lawn and pathway to the rear of the garage. The single garage has an up and over door and eaves space above, glazed door to garden.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4472903
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62066746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4472903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.