3 bedroom terraced house for saleMeredith Street, London, E13
- Three Bedroom Freehold House
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room
- Great Transport Links
- Lovely Private Rear Garden
- Abundance of Storage Throughout
- First Floor Bathroom
A fantastic three bedroom post war mid-terraced freehold house that would make an excellent family home or buy-to-let investment. Having been well-looked after and improved by the current owners, the property consists of a super kitchen/dining room, good sized reception room, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, first floor bathroom as well as a delightful private rear garden. Meredith Street is a peaceful residential enclave located just off Grange Road, a short walk to Plaistow tube station providing swift access to Canary Wharf and the City. The excellent amenities of Stratford (including Westfield Shopping Centre and The Olympic Park) are also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62067043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.