3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Road, Walthamstow
- Three Bedroom Victorian Terrace
- Chapel End Quarter
- Period Features
- Stripped Floorboards
- Sash Windows
- First Floor Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
A genuinely charming three bedroom Victorian terrace located in the historic, friendly neighbourhood of Chapel End. Design & Decor is a welcoming mix of vintage style and well-preserved original features, you have a generous rear garden and potential for further expansion into the unconverted loft.
Chapel End is a particularly green and pleasant part of Walthamstow, with a wide choice of open spaces within easy walking distance.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll be enjoying the bright and airy reception rooms, with lovingly restored original floorboards, original sash windows and pristine white walls. With seperate spaces for lounging and dining, you're spoilt for choice when it comes to entertaining or just spending time with family and friends.
The original timber flooring extends up the staircase to the second floor, giving all three bedrooms real charm. The master comes in at an impressive 140 square feet and also features a lovely period mantelpiece.
Outside, Lloyd Park is a pleasant stroll – fifteen minutes and you're among its landscaped gardens, cafes and courts. It's also home to all manner of sports clubs and classes. To the south, Wood Street station is just as handy and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in about twenty minutes.
- Walthamstow has plenty of quality schools and Chapel End is no exception. You have eight primary/secondaries within easy walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted, and including the 'Outstanding' Woodside Primary Academy.
- For your local we'd recommend The Dog & Duck, a recently refurbished gastropub just a half mile on foot.
- Your home's charm is clear right from the vintage tiled path and smart brick frontage.
Reception Room - 3.5m x 3.5m (11'5" x 11'5") -
Dining Room - 3.4m x 2.9m (11'1" x 9'6") -
Kitchen - 3.4m x 2.4m (11'1" x 7'10") -
Bedroom - 4.2m x 3.1m (13'9" x 10'2") -
Bathroom - 2.9m x 1.4m (9'6" x 4'7") -
Bedroom - 2.9m x 2.3m (9'6" x 7'6") -
Bedroom - 3.4m x 2.4m (11'1" x 7'10") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"We've loved living in this beautiful, bright Victorian home. We've spent many days in the lush, south-facing garden and made so many great friends in the streets around. It is one of the most welcoming communities we've come across. There is a new leisure centre and brilliant playground a stones throw away and many good and outstanding schools round the corner. And if you fancy a pint, the newly refurbished local, The Dog & Duck, with its scrumptious sourdough pizzas, totally hits the spot!"
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62067163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27299499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.