2 bedroom apartment for saleBeach Road, Penarth
- TOWN LOCATION !! NO CHAIN!!
- Attractive Two Double Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Generous Living Room With Balcony
- Modern Kitchen & Newly Fitted Shower Room
TOWN LOCATION!! A very attractive first floor apartment located in this small development set in the heart of Penarth Town offering a great accommodation, generous living room with balcony, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, newly fitted shower room, Communal gardens & garage.
A very attractive first floor apartment located in this small development set in the heart of Penarth Town offering a great accommodation with open plan living room with dining area& direct access onto a balcony with attractive views, the accommodation continues with modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a newly fitted shower room. This very well presented property also offers double glazing, gas central heating with newly fitted combination boiler and garage.
Entered via intercom system, stairs to all floors.
Built-in cupboard wooden glazed door to living room.
Living Room 15' 11" Maximum x 14' 8" Maximum ( 4.85m Maximum x 4.47m Maximum )
Double glazed window and door to balcony, two radiators, TV point, intercom system, door to inner hall and kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
Fitted with wall and base units, tiles splash back, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, integral dishwasher & cooker with gas hob & extractor hood, wall mounted combination boiler, double glazed to front.
Storage cupboard with airing facilities, door to all bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 3" ( 4.29m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Shower Room 7' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.68m )
Fully tiled, a three piece suite comprising wash and basin with vanity unit, low level wc, double shower with glass panel, heated towel rail, obscured double glazed window to front.
Attractive mature grounds with laid to lawn and trees parking area with garages.
Garage 18' x 8' 5" ( 5.49m x 2.57m )
Roll top door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62067745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.