2 bedroom terraced house for saleLaurel Crescent, Brotton
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 15ft plus Lounge Dining Room
- Large Driveway & Parking Area to the Front
- Private Rear Garden
- Popular Residential Location
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Utility Room
- We Advise Early Viewing to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
This is a Great Opportunity to Acquire Yourself an Excellent Size Two Bedroom Terraced Home, Situated in a Popular Residential Location within the Village of Brotton. Benefiting from Two Good Size Double Bedrooms, Gardens to the Front and Rear and Long Driveway/Parking Area, this Well-Presented Home Will Not Fail to Impress. Viewing is Essential to Fully Appreciate What this Home has to Offer.
To the front of the property is a good size garden with long driveway leading to the front door, mostly paved and laid to shingle with some mature shrubs and plants. The rear garden is set over two levels with paved terrace, retaining brick wall with lawned area, further raised paved terrace and timber shed all enclosed by substantial fencing and hedges. A really private garden.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
2.2m x 1.73m
With UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to the rear, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC and part tiled walls.
4.85m x 4.17m
reducing to 10'5. Double aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear. Radiator.
3.18m x 3m
With UPVC double glazed window to the front, integrated wardrobe and radiator.
3.12m x 2.6m
13'5 (max) reducing to 10'3 x 8'6 (max). With UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door to the rear. A range of fitted base and wall units with contrasting worktops, space for oven, stainless steel sink and space for washing machine. Wood laminate flooring, tiled splash backs, wall mounted combination central heating boiler and under stairs storage cupboard.
2.1m x 2.06m
With UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door to the front. Base unit with roll edge worktop, space for fridge and space for tumble dryer.
With UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
4.85m x 3.18m
This is a double aspect room with UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear, feature fireplace and radiator.
With UPVC double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor and door leading through to kitchen.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62069779.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED170566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.