2 bedroom terraced house for saleDruckham Terrace, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15
- Two bedroom terraced cottage.
- In need of some modernisation.
- Large lounge/dining room with feature fireplace.
- Outstanding far reaching views from the rear elevation.
- UPVC double glazing and mains gas fired central heating.
- Good sized rear garden with greenhouse.
- Useful outside workshop with power and light.
- Residents on road parking available, subject to the purchase of an annual permit.
- Offered for sale with no forward chain.
- Ideal for a first time or investment purchaser.
4 Druckham Terrace is a two bedroom terraced townhouse positioned a short distance from the local supermarket and Launceston Town Centre. The property has the advantage of outstanding far reaching views from the rear elevation, a good sized garden and a useful outside workshop.
Internally, the accommodation, which is in need of general updating, includes a spacious lounge/dining room with a feature fire surround and gas fire. The kitchen has a range of matching wall and base units, along with space for an under counter fridge and free standing oven.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, both being double in size. Bedroom one features built in wardrobes and has a far reaching view over roof tops towards Dartmoor. Bedroom two also has a built in cupboard. Concluding the upstairs is a family bathroom/WC with electric shower over the panelled bath.
The property benefits from some UPVC double glazed windows and mains gas fired central heating. It is offered for sale with no forward chain and would benefit from some cosmetic improvements.
Outside the garden features a useful workshop with a WC, which has power and light and can be used for a variety of purposes. The garden gently slopes down into a lawned area and then into a separate paved area which is located at the bottom. There is also a greenhouse included in the sale.
The property is situated approximately 1/2 a mile from Launceston Town Centre and a short distance from the Tesco Superstore. The town itself has a wide range of shopping, commercial, educational and recreational facilities and lies adjacent to the A30 trunk road giving access to Truro and West Cornwall in one direction and Exeter and beyond in the opposite direction.
From Launceston town centre proceed into Southgate Street and through the Southgate Arch, bear around to the left into Exeter Street and upon reaching Prouts Corner turn right into Tavistock Road. Continue to the end of Tavistock Road bearing sharp right at the two mini roundabouts at Pages Cross, heading up Race Hill. As the road levels out No. 4 Druckham Place will be identified on the right hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale Board.
3.94m max x 6.15m
4.14m x 2m
2.51m max x 3.2m max
2.24m x 3.3m
1.83m max x 2.51m max
2.8m max x 3.48m max
1.2m x 1.14m
1.85m x 2.5m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62070163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.