2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCopse Drive, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Re-fitted kitchen with space for appliances
- Fully double glazed
- Spacious living room
- Dual aspect dining area over looking the garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Re-fitted wet room with separate shower
- Well stocked south facing rear garden
- Sought after location
This immaculately presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow is situated on the popular Joel Park development, within walking distance of Wokingham town centre and local shops. Accommodation comprises spacious living room, dining area, re-fitted kitchen and an updated wet room.
Joel Park is a popular development built by Laing Homes in the late 1960's, there are a variety of properties ranging from 3 bedroom semi detached properties, many of which have been subsequently extended, 3 bedroom detached houses, bungalows and chalets. The area benefits from being within walking distance of Wokingham town centre and close to the amenities in Emmbrook.
The south facing rear garden is 53ft deep x 31ft wide and enclosed by wooden fencing and is mainly laid to lawn. There are mature well stocked borders and rockery to the rear with an Indian sandstone patio to the rear of the property. Outside lighting and tap. Glazed door to the single garage. The garage has light and power. To the front of the property is block paved driveway parking and a shingled area.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4427255
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62073925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4427255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.