1 bedroom flat for saleWindsor Road, Forest Gate, London
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 1 bedroom first floor converted flat
- Situated on a pretty conservation road
- Serviced by Forest Gate Mainline on the proposed Crossrail
- Communal garden
- A great investment
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £275,000, please contact Douglas Allen.
If what you are looking for is a step onto the property ladder or an investment opportunity this is the one property which you should consider. On a lazy, sunny, summers afternoon what could be nicer than relaxing in the garden with a good book and a long cold drink. Or make up a picnic and take a stroll to Wanstead Flats and watch the world go by. This is the idyllic lifestyle that could be yours.Your alternative is to head to Stratford Westfield and The Olympic Village. Your whole day could be spent there. There are numerous outlets for entertainment like the cinemas, theatre, casino. With so many dining options you will not go hungry after a full day of shopping. When you arrive back home you will be entering a dream home which you have created. The overfilled sofa is perfect to snuggle up in to watch the t.v. The smiling photos of friends and family positioned so that loved ones are visible to you. With a steaming, bubble bath running for you to sink into before drifting into a deep sleep between the crisp sheets wrapped around your bed.When you step over the threshold it will be into a new lifestyle.
What the Owner says:
I originally bought this property as a stepping stone after relocating. That was more than 20 years ago! So many things have kept me here. The first one is that I have created a home that is comfortable for me. Then I have so many conveniences around me that it has made it difficult to move on when everything is on my doorstep. On top of all that it is a lovely road in a conservation area.It is going to be hard to move on but it is now time to make that next step and pass the keys onto some one else who can benefit from what I am leaving behind.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom/Lounge: 12'8 x 11'2 (3.86m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen: 8'2 x 7'4 (2.49m x 2.24m)
- Study/Bedroom: 14'8 x 10'8 (4.47m x 3.25m)
- Communal Garden
- Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62074675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51312687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.