2 bedroom flat for sale1/8 Westburn Middlefield, Westburn, Edinburgh EH14 2TJ
Offers in Excess of
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, top floor (3rd) flat, forming part of a modern residential development.
- Conveniently located in the Westburn area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/ding room, kitchen, two bedrooms, and family bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, multiple TV and phone points, and good storage provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, a secured entry system, and residential parking to the rear.
- Excellent storage space in the attic which spans the area of the entire flat for private & secure use.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, dual aspect, top floor (3rd) flat, forming part of a modern residential development, conveniently located in the Westburn area, south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The bright entrance hallway comprises laminate flooring, the secured entry system console, telephone point, two built-in storage cupboards, and gives access to all rooms within. Set to the front of the property, the living/dining room features laminate flooring, pendant light fitting, TV and telephone points and has ample space for living and dining furniture. Set to the rear, the modern fitted kitchen comprises wooden fitted cabinets, tiled flooring and splash back, and space for free standing appliances. Front-facing bedroom one is a well-proportioned double room with carpeted flooring, built-in mirrored wardrobes, and pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is a similarly-sized room, set to the rear, comprising telephone and power points, built-in storage cupboard and a pendant light fitting. Finally, the family bathroom features an all-white suite, electric shower unit, wall heater, shaver points, pendant light fitting and a fully tiled splash back.
Westburn is an established residential area to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre, just inside the city bypass. Close by is the Westside Plaza Shopping Centre, which offers a wide range of high-street shopping facilities and a multiplex cinema, with further shopping and other amenities available at The Gyle and Hermiston Gait Shopping Centres, both of which are just a short distance away. There are local schools from primary through to secondary level within easy reach, as well as nearby Edinburgh College and Napier University (Sighthill). Regular bus services run from Westburn Avenue and Wester Hailes Road to the city centre and surrounding areas, and the property is also ideally placed for access to the Edinburgh city bypass.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8045244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.