3 bedroom terraced house for saleDAUBNEY STREET, CLEETHORPES
- Smart three bedroom end of terrace house
- Open plan two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen and pantry. uPVC DG. GCH
- Refurbished bathroom with shower over bath
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Currently let at £500pcm with the tenant wishing to stay if possible
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Very nicely presented three bedroom end of terrace house close to Queen Mary Avenue. The property boasts two large reception rooms, modern kitchen and first floor bathroom. The professional landlord has taken care to maintain this property to a good standard and is being offered for sale with a tenant in situ if prospective purchasers wish or it can be purchased with vacant possession if required. Close to the amenities at Fiveways and Grimsby road as well as bus transport link to both Grimsby and Cleethorpes we feel this property wont be on the market long and is competitively priced. Book your viewings now! Currently tenanted on an assured shorthold tenancy at £500pcm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62079874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8149597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.