2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFerry Street, Burton-On-Trent
- Fantastic detached bungalow
- Living room
- Conservatory and porch
- Two bedrooms
- Garden with summer house
- No upward chain
*** FANTASTIC BUNGALOW *** Viewing is a must of this SPACIOUS bungalow with kitchen, living room, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is also a conservatory and porch. Call us now to arrange your viewing. *** NO UPWARD CHAIN ***
Burton's world-renowned reputation for brewing is celebrated in its museums - with real ales still brewed today and new traditions created with the first annual Burton Jazz Festival in 2013. The town's Brewhouse Arts Centre hosts regular performances, amateur and professional productions, with Burton's cinema for the latest release. Shopping is excellent, monthly local Farmers' Markets for fresh produce and Coopers Square and the Octagon Centre offer high street names and chic coffee and patisserie spots.
Located tucked away on this popular road close to local amenities, this fantastic detached bungalow must be viewed. The property provides spacious accommodation with a feeling of bright, airy rooms throughout. An internal view is encouraged. Internally you have a spacious kitchen, living room, two double bedrooms and bathroom, along with a conservatory and porch. Outside you have driveway parking, gardens and a summer house. Call our office now to arrange your viewing on 01283 530 169.
Gate entrance giving access to driveway providing off road parking, laid to lawn and pathway leading to double glazed door into:
Double glazed window to front elevation, further window to side elevation, ceiling light point and double glazed door into:
Loft access, ceiling light point and airing cupboard.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 7" into bay ( 4.62m x 3.84m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to side elevation, gas fire, wall light point, central heating radiator, telephone socket, TV aerial and ceiling light point.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, single glazed window and door to front elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, plumbing for washing machine, space and gas supply for cooker, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 5' 9" ( 3.53m x 1.75m )
Of UPVC construction, incorporating a double glazed door and wall light point.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.68m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, WC, tiled to splashback areas and ceiling light point.
Patio areas, laid to lawn and summer house.
Power socket and light point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62084075.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.