3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLexden Road, Colchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Prestigious Lexden Location
- Potential To Extend And Improve Further
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Victorian Cottage
- Grade II Listed
- Established Rear Garden
- Close Proximity To The Town Centre
- Convenient Access to the A12
- Prime Lexden Schooling
- Click on brochure below
Set back from one of Colchester´s loveliest roads into town, and only short stroll from its heart, this Victorian Grade II listed semi-detached three bedroom, 2 bathroom property is believed to date from 1900, with an exposed brick, more recent rear extension. With oversized original Crittall windows flooding the entire ground floor with light, the open and airy feel of the layout and warmth of its welcome is indisputable, but herein lies an opportunity for someone to relish by way of updating and possibly extending the living accommodation. A fully walled, rear garden, complete with off road parking and a fine array of mature shrubs and climbers shelters it mainly from view, and with a recent purpose built workshop plus two further sheds and a garage, there is plenty of space for DIY/storage whilst the work is in progress!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62088635.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587001345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Exquisite Home, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.