Land for saleBuilding Plot Adjacent to Court Farm, Bonvilston, CF5 6TR
- Rarely Available Single Building Plot On The Fringes of the Village of Bonvilston
- Consent for a Large Single Dwelling Built in a Barn Conversion Style
- Exceptional Spacious Living Accommodation and 4 Double Bedrooms all En Suite
- Offered for Sale Subject to Section 106 Agreement (Exemption applies - see main text)
Substantial, level building plot in a prominent position extending to approximately .49 acres offered to sale with the benefit of planning permission (paperwork not yet received) for the construction of a barn conversion style detached single storey dwelling which would provide exceptional accommodation with a gross internal floor area of approximately 4000 sq ft including a courtyard entrance with double doors to impressive DINING HALLWAY with doors off to LIVING ROOM and STUDY, substantial FAMILY KITCHEN and SNUG, STORE and WC. The bedroom wing provides MASTER BEDROOM with dressing room and EN SUITE with 3 further BEDROOM, all EN SUITE. There is ample parking and attached DOUBLE GARAGE with space for lawned and landscaped gardens to front, side and rear. A right of way to be granted over a shared access servicing Court Farm and the Plot.
The property is sold subject to a section 106 agreement which will require an additional payment by the developer to the Vale of Glamorgan Council of £57,211.20 (paperwork to follow).
Bonvilston is a well located village with a pub, village shop and cafe, church and village hall. It provides exceptionally convenient access to the pretty market town of Cowwbridge to the West and City of Cardiff to the East.
FOOTNOTE: The farmland to the rear is scheduled for residential development.
PLEASE NOTE :There is a policy change by The Vale of Glamorgan and subject to a list of conditions and actions, a self builder occupying the new property for a period of 3 years would be exempt from the Section 106 payment. Further information available on request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8199196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Herbert R Thomas, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.