2 bedroom flat for sale61/4 Warrender Park Road, Marchmont, Edinburgh, EH9 1ES
- Well-presented and spacious, south-facing, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built baronial-style tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Marchmont district, to the south of the city centre.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, box room, and bathroom.
- This period property features tall ceilings, front facing bay window, stripped-wood panelled doors, ornate plasterwork and a traditional fireplace.
- Further highlights include; gas central heating, timber-framed sash and case windows, good storage space, cable TV and telephone points, and a secure entry system.
- With a leafy and well-tended shared rear garden, accessed via the well-kept common stair, and ample permit on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online
- Open Viewing Sunday 2-4pm and by appointment
Well-presented and spacious, south-facing, two-bedroom, second-floor flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built baronial-style tenement, in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Marchmont, to the south of the city centre. A large central hallway, with two store cupboards, and a large boxroom off, provides access throughout. The spacious south-facing living/dining room features a triple-bay window, traditional fireplace with tiled inset and coal-effect gas fire, and an ornate cornice and rose. Overlooking the rear garden, the kitchen features a dining recess, deep store cupboard, and modern fitted units with laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks. There is a freestanding gas cooker and dishwasher and space for additional appliances. Two spacious double bedrooms, both with plaster cornicework, are set to either aspect, and a good-sized bathroom features a heritage-style white suite, over-bath electric shower, extensive wall tiling, and a radiator with chrome heated towel rail. Marchmont is well-placed for access to universities, hospitals, excellent schooling, including James Gillespie's High School, and local amenities including extensive shopping in the vicinity. Neighbouring Morningside, Newington and Tollcross offer a wide variety of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and theatres. The open green parklands of Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows are situated within close proximity, and include public tennis courts, playgrounds, and a pitch and putt course, whilst Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat and Salisbury Crags are located a little further to the east. With the city centre easily accessible on foot, the area has frequent bus services available from Marchmont Road and Melville Drive.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8141781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.