3 bedroom villa for sale24 Linden Avenue, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6FA
- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace villa with a private garden, set in a modern residential development.
- Located in the sought after Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, a bathroom, shower room and utility room.
- Features include gas central heating, timber double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision, including an attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a private rear garden, mostly laid to lawn, with a patio, with ample residents and visitors parking bays to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom, end-terrace villa with a private garden, set in a modern residential development, located in the sought after Liberton area, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has a storage cupboard, carpeted stairs leading to the landing, and opens into the bright and spacious, living room, featuring wood effect vinyl flooring, pendant lighting and patio doors opening to the front. To the rear, the stylish kitchen is fitted with modern, high gloss units with laminate worktops and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The utility room is fitted with matching kitchen units, with a freestanding washer/dryer and a door to the rear garden, whilst the shower room has a modern, two-piece suite and shower cubicle with an electric shower. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors and ample space for freestanding furniture, whilst bedroom two, set to the rear, likewise has carpeting and a built-in wardrobe; single bedroom three is to the front and has a good-size cupboard. The bathroom features a modern white suite with a mains mixer over-bath shower, vinyl floor and tiled splashbacks. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, with a Tesco Express and Co-Op on Gracemount Drive/Captain's Road. There is also the Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University and the 31 bus route from Lasswade Road takes you straight into Princes Street. Schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8132571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.