2 bedroom terraced house for saleSuffolk Road, , Southsea, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom bay and forecourt terraced house
- Fantastic location
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ideal first time buy or investment purchase
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This beautifully presented two bedroom bay and forecourt home is in the ever popular Eastney location. This allows you fantastic access to everything that Southsea has to offer. Be it a stroll into town or Gunwharf, a weekend spent along the waters edge, or even just a quick trip to the local shop. There are fantastic travel links, with easy access to the motorway too.The property itself has been really well maintained by the current owner meaning you can move straight in without worrying about updating or decorating. Simply unpack and enjoy your time here.The separate living spaces allow for flexible living, giving you the option to adapt the property to suit your own needs. Whether it's a formal dining area you require, or a bespoke work station, the options are here.Investor will definitely have their eye on this too. Being in such good condition and so central, finding tenants will be a very straight forward task.Please call the office today to book a viewing before you miss out!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'5 x 12'9 (4.09m x 3.89m)
- Dining Room: 12'9 x 11'3 (3.89m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 8'8 (3.20m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'11 x 11'7 (3.94m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Bathroom: 9'5 x 7'8 (2.87m x 2.34m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62092924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42224811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.