5 bedroom detached house for saleShroton, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11 8QL
- Built to a high specification by renowned Local builders Circle Developments Ltd.
- Set in a good size mature plot, with private south facing garden
- 10 Year Structural Guarantee
- Stunning bespoke Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Light and spacious rooms with high ceilings and decorative coving
An imposing Georgian style executive 5 bedroom home set within a generous south facing plot (0.33 acres approx.) on the edge of this popular village.
This quality executive property has been constructed of brick elevations under a slate roof by renowned builders, Circle Developments Ltd., with attention to detail evident throughout with the use of high quality fixtures and fittings together with landscaped gardens and a detached double garage.
The accommodation is designed for flexible living and comprises of light and airy rooms with generous head height, sliding/tilting sash windows, all LED lighting throughout and fully insulated floors, walls and roof designed to return low energy costs.
An impressive kitchen/dining/family room is fitted with painted oak bespoke units with polished stone surfaces, Villeroy and Boch sinks and taps. Integrated appliances include a Rangemaster 110cm induction cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The utility is equally well appointed with a continuation of painted oak units following through from the kitchen.
The separate sitting room has a feature Bath stone fireplace with capacity for a wood burning stove to be installed and the floor is laid with quality carpet.
The flooring on the ground floor comprises of Limestone tiles and Oak boards with the first floor rooms being fully carpeted to a quality standard.
The bedrooms are bright and well-proportioned, three of which have fully fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has a full en-suite bathroom, bedroom 2 also has an en-suite shower room in addition to the main family bathroom.
Shroton, also known as Iwerne Courtney is a highly sought after village located between the Georgian town of Blandford Forum and the Saxon Hilltop town of Shaftesbury. The village is within a Conservation Area, surrounded by beautiful North Dorset countryside.
The village itself offers a popular Public House and a Parish Church. Further local amenities can be found nearby in Iwerne Minster and Child Okeford and include village shops, farm shops, garden centre, a doctor's surgery and public houses.
Located on a bus route, Blandford Forum is approx 6 miles and Shaftesbury approx 7 miles, both with a range of shopping, commercial and sporting facilities. The larger centres of Poole, Bournemouth and Salisbury are all with approximately 25 miles and there is a main line station at Gillingham (12 miles approx.). Poole Harbour and the Purbeck Heritage Coast are both within 27 miles (approx.)
There is a good range of schools in the area in both the private and public sector and these include Bryanston, Knighton House, Clayesmore and there is state secondary education at The Blandford School.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62092969.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA170244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Blandford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.